I would like to thank Moose – the person that nominated me!
These are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Ok I’ve given this some thought, too much naturally, and these are my nominees:
- The Misanthropic Muse
- The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic
- The Byronic Man
- Endless Frame Photography
- Prinze Charming
- unshaken thoughts // Never Waver
- The Song of the Week
- MY THOUGHTS ON THE SUBJECT ARE AS FOLLOWS
- Urban Wall Art & Murals
This is my nomination list. 13 is my lucky number so I choose to stop here and let the links to their blogs show you why they are my lucky 13.
Now on to the 7 interesting things, that I’ve not shared up until now, about little Ol’ ME. Ive decided to answer these question with music.
(Dude… you don’t have to run away in fear, It’s not like I’m going to sing any thing! HAHAHA)
1. Pink – So What
I listen to this when I’m feeling like I just want to be rotten and cheeky. I throw my top down regardless of the weather and drive. It makes me laugh at the world and myself all at the same time.
2. Johnny Lang – Walking Away
I listen when I need to let go and just feel. Watch this man, his passion about his art flows from every pore as he lays himself before us all to see. Art is like that regardless of its form. It should move you so hard that your shaken regardless of who is watching or what others may think
Writing is an ART! Own it!
3. Red – Breath into Me
Cause sometimes I just gotta breathe
4. Commodores – Brick House
And then start my groove by dancing with my kids, My boys claimed this song for me when they were younger and I’ve gotta say there are many days when this song fits me perfectly.
5. Friendly Fires – Jump in the Pool
I’m always, Oh! did I say always cause I meant ALWAYS ALWAYS happy when I listen to this song. It causes me to smile HUGE!!!! I’ll never forget the first time I heard it and I hope there will never be a last.
6. The Ink Spots – My Prayer (1933)
This is a yummy place that I go.
7. Eddie Vedder – Guaranteed
This is an accepting path that I walk, just knowing that I am at peace with myself, my choices, my everything.